This week’s Get The Look goes to the beautiful and always super fashionable Rosie Huntington Whiteley. The 25-year-old British super model attended the Samsung Galaxy Note II Beverly Hills Launch Party wearing a breathtaking lace and leather dress from Jason Wu’s Spring 2013 collection. (oh how I want one!)
The provocative leather placement of the dress is toned down by the beautiful lace details, making a super sexy and super chic look. This lace and leather combination is something I’ve seen a lot of lately, specially in celebrities like Kim Kardashian who tends to rock this look often and love it!
You can see Jason Wu’s entire new Spring 2013 collection on the Vogue website. I’m sure you will love every single piece just as much as I did – fashion genius!
Obviously we normal folks can’t even get a glimpse of this dress until Spring collections start hitting the store early next year. In the meantime (while we patiently wait), you can shop for Jason Wu’s fall collection in places like Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Net-a-Porter – OR you can opt for similar styles that actually wont break the bank!
Here are a few that I think are almost as wonderful:
Catherine Deane, Mandy Lace & Leather Dress $790 – My-Wardrobe.com
BCGB, Tanya Lace Dress $228 – BCBG.com
Zara, Studio Dress with Leather Peplum $159 – Zara.com
Aqua, Lace Dress with Cap Sleeve Flora $190 – Bloomingdales.com
Have you seen any leather and lace dresses that are worth a look? Let me know!
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wins “Best Dressed” at LACMA Art + Film Gala (moejackson.com)
- Hair Heroine: Rosie Huntington-whiteley¿s Perfectly Sleek Ponytail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Julianne Hough: Halloween Party Beauties! (justjared.com)
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: ‘Dress For Yourself!’ (justjared.com)
- What models do on Halloween: costume round-up (fashionising.com)