I’ve been extremely in love lately with high-waisted pants and skirts, these items make your legs look like they go on for days and make your waist seem super small! And isn’t that what we all want!? As much as I love the look, it is a bit tricky to find good pieces to make it work. With this outfit in particular I chose to pair a high-waisted leather pencil skirt from Zara with two different tops, creating two very different looks. The first look is more of a glam look that I would wear on a nice romantic date with my hubby, while the other look is more fun and outgoing – perfect for a night out with my crazy girls! 🙂
Oh and if you follow my blog you know how I’ve been completely obsessed with the Rockstud Valentino heels since they hit the market a couple of years ago – well notice now how I’m wearing one!! Woohoo! Thanks to my incredible husband who surprised me with a pair this Christmas! I’m so in love with these shoes, I’d sleep with them on if I could! ❤❤❤
Now let’s keep everything exactly the same and just switch it up by changing into a fun and flirty little crop top I got from Forever21. Crazy how this look completely changes by making a small little switch!
- Best Trends of 2013 (mannfolkpr.wordpress.com)
- Cropped (trendenciesblog.wordpress.com)
- Splurge Vs. Save: Leather Skater Skirts (thebestylist.com)
- Winter Outfit Ideas: 5 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Wear With Sequins (glamour.com)
- 14 Fashion Tips And Tricks To Make You Look Taller (aylimitless.wordpress.com)